RINI Albania Foundation is pleased to announce its first annual photo competition for young Albanians. In 2018, the theme is tourism. What are the best images of Albania that the world should see? Why should visitors come to Albania? What are you most proud about in Albania and want visitors to see?
This is your chance to share your vision, your pride, and your talents with photography!
How to Submit an Entry
This is an online photo competition only. Upload your entries using the #albphoto2018 or by tagging Rini Albania on Instagram. Only photos uploaded and tagged properly on Instagram will be judged.
Two top winners will be chosen—one aged 13-17 years old and one aged 18-25 years old by a panel of Albanian photographers Alban Negollari, Gent Shkullaku, Leon Cino, and Kujtim Cashku.
The winner aged 18-25 years old will receive a digital package from Digitalb Albania and the winner aged 13-17 years old will receive a package tour and adventure at Mt. Dajti. The two honorable mention winners will win their choice of a cinematic portrait set or a bike tour at Mt. Dajti.
Award Ceremony and Photo Exhibit
RINI Albania Foundation will host an exhibition of the best and most meaningful photos at the Mediterranean University of Tirana on December 15, 2018. Photographers and dignitaries will be present.
1. You must be an Albanian, living in Albania, and aged 13 to 25 years old.
2. You must submit your photo entry on Instagram. No submissions via the post, email, or other format.
3. The photo entry must be yours, taken by you.
4. Your photo entry must be posted no later than November 30, 2018.
5. Each person can submit only one photo. You must include your real name and your age in the comments or caption of the photo.
6. The decision of the RINI Albania Foundation judges is final.
7. Each entry should not contain personally identifiable information about you or any other person(s), nor should it promote any particular business or company.
8. Each entry should not contain any infringing, threatening, false, misleading, abusive, harassing, libellous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic or profane content
9. Each entry should not contain any material that could constitute or encourage conduct which would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law
10. Each entry should not contain names, likenesses, voices or other characteristics identifying celebrities or other public figures, living or dead
11. No animals should be harmed or manipulated in the making of the image
12. You must confirm that each person depicted in the Entry has granted permission to be portrayed as shown. Any costumes, props or other materials used must be rented or borrowed with the permission of the owner, and all other relevant permissions must have been obtained.
13. By entering, you give permission to RINI Albania Foundation to reproduce, share, display, print, or replicate the photo with a perpetual license.